Wednesday, March 07, 2007
The Foot-in-Mouth Monologues
"Oh [Customer Service Rep who works out of another office in another state and is visiting our main office for a few days], are you leaving already? Bummer! [Other Rep from that out of state office] called and asked if you were bugging me and I said, 'No, not nearly enough! He's been locked in a room for two days!' Come to think of it, that might have worried her. Oops. You might want to call her and make sure she knows that by 'room' I meant 'meeting.' With coffee and sandwiches and bathroom breaks. Not, like, 'broom closet.'"

Labels: , , , , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeee! No, don't tell her anything. Let her mull over (and worry) about all the crazy possibilites.

It'll be good for her. Put hair on her chest.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Hee, hee. I like the way you think.

Post a Comment

<< Home