Wednesday, March 07, 2007
I'm kidding of course about the vodka. I self-medicate with pets.
Engineer - *surveys the lobby* "At least you've got a great view."

Sarah Smile - "What do you mean, 'at least'? There are so many great things about my job. I love it."

Engineer - "Well, you gotta put up with guys like me."

Sarah Smile - *shrug* "Eh. There's always vodka for that."

Labels: , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

What? Pets? Or vodka? Or both?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heee! Maybe he'll remember your comment and bring you vodka!

Then you should mention that you really self-medicate with pets and see what that inspires from him.

That's kinda-sorta how I got my leopard frog, Einstein. (RIP)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I flaunt my swag and try to get everyone to top each other.

I told the 'Rhymes with Bentel' rep that the 'AND except that it's an M, not an N' rep bought me a pony.

It hasn't worked yet, but I've still got my fingers crossed.

Post a Comment

<< Home