Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Actually, I WOULD still have a job. I just say that to sound badass. Is it working?
Sarah Smile - "Good morning, [company name], this is Sarah, how can I help you?"

Favorite Salesguy - "It's me, Peaches."

Sarah Smile - "HI! How are you?"

Favorite Salesguy - "Stuck in an airport. Elch."

Sarah Smile - "That sucks."

Favorite Salesguy - "I wish."

Sarah Smile - "Hahahahaha."

Favorite Salesguy - "I hope they don't record these calls."

Sarah Smile - "I'm going to say what a bus driver said to me once, when I pointed out a security camera after he asked 'Do you want to drive the bus?' He said, 'If they were recording, do you think I'd still have a job?'"

Labels: , , , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

*HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR*
*looks around nervously*
*quietly giggles*

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*giggles too*

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*nods primly* Thank you.

Post a Comment

<< Home