Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Just goes to prove that a woman can turn anything a man says into him calling her fat.

Chinese Resturant Cashier - "Ok, and that'll be all?"

Sarah Smile - "Oh, add an order of crab rangoon."
*takes two straws and two sets of chopsticks*

Cashier - "So. This for your family ............... or having a party?"

Sarah Smile - *completely misses that he's fishing to see if she's single* "Why? Is that a lot of food for two people?"

Cashier - *turns a bit red* "Uh, not really, I guess, if you're hungry....."

Sarah Smile - "It's just that my boyfriend has been sick and now he's finally able to eat real food, so I wanted him to have whatever he wanted, you know, to be a good girlfriend and all-"

Cashier - "Next!"

Labels: , , ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm willing to bet that no one gets why I'm labelled on this post as of right now.

HA!

(Also, awwwwww our home-in-another life.....)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

links... rezzie.... LINKS.... inquiring minds wanna know!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

'Rezzie - Hmmm. People not understanding us and our love? We're used to it.

Norma - Explanation forthcoming, I swear.

Blogger Michael said...

I love it!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I love you.

Post a Comment

<< Home