Sarah Smile - "Aaaaaaaaaa!What did it look like?What sort of whale?Where did I keep it?Could it talk?What was it's name?Did we have magical adventures together?I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU HAD THIS DREAM AND NOT ME!"
Labels: actual conversations, dreams, I am such a child, My Nick, pets





4 Comments:
*stifled giggle*
Surely Nick new that he couldn't just say that and go off to work.
He actually told me first thing in the morning.
So tell us! Tell us! What were the answers to your questions?
I really want to know the name of your whale.
He said he didn't dream any of those parts. Just that the whale rolled up on the beach and we had to push it back in and it was very heavy. I think the dream version of me owes him a neck rub. That bitch had better pay up, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home