Wednesday, March 14, 2007
He raises a valid point.

My Nick asked, "Why would anyone waste their time eating anything else besides cream corn?"


And the only explanation I can think of is that they're eating jalepeno poppers. Or these new eggplant cutlets I got from Trader Joes, "breaded (drowned?) in spices."
We love food. *licks fingers*

Labels: , , ,



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cream of corn looks like someone ate corn... threw it up, canned it and put it on the market. I always wondered who (besides maybe elderly people with no teeth) bought the stuff.

Blogger Bake Town said...

Creamed corn? *gag*

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

More for us then!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of those people too busy throwing jalepeno poppers down my throat to bother with anything else.

They are proof that God does exist!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, no, no....
Brad Pitt's rock hard abs are proof that God exists.

Jalapeno poppers are just another to reason to thank God for taste buds.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yummmmmmmmmm.

Post a Comment

<< Home