
So I discovered that our Plant Designer (who knew that was a job?) pitched a fit over my poinsettia, Captain Josef, and tried to drop him in the nearest trash can, and it was in fact My Homie in Marketing who intervened and promised I'd take him home the next day.
And that's NICE.
Because I do KNOW that I'm weird. I do KNOW that it wouldn't occur to anyone else that I could be genuinely attachted to a plant. And My Homie in Marketing is not at all the sort of person to be attachted to a plant.
And so I would have understood if nobody thought to speak up.
So it was one thing to be so considerate of my feelings.
It's another thing to remember such an odd little quirk of mine, something so foreign to their way of thought.
And it's another to remember it on the spot and be so persistant about it.
So while it was a rather minor thing, it showed a lot of consideration, and I'm going to write him a note telling him so. Using those poinsettia stickers leftover from Christmas.





4 Comments:
MHiM deserves a gold star.
That's true. Ok, poinsettia stickers and a gold star sticker.
What a nice fella!
Add glitter! He totally deserves glitter!
That's also true.
This is becoming a fun craft project.
Post a Comment
<< Home