Friday, January 19, 2007
People are so nice to me.
Even when I'm a whiny, sniffly brat.

Nick especially. All this week, as my cough got worse, the Whinies got worse as well.
He's been such a saint about putting up with me. I recognize how annoying my constant whining must be, and I really am trying to fight it.

But I've currently got a full-blown, nasal, high-pitched, the-whole-world-is-against-me case of the Whinies.

I mean, I do have some justification for it. The construction crew (the ones that gave me attitude yesterday, grrrrrr) didn't cover my desk last night while they widened a doorway. The part of the wall that is now additional door space was all over my desk this morning.
In powder form.
Like crack or snow, just not as much fun.
Seriously great for my cough.
Also, the dust they kicked up is now floating in the air and settling on my hands, forearms and neck. I'm allergic to dust.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*tries to pulls self together*

Owner with a Sense of Humor said he's got tequila, for my cough or my Whinies or something. And the warehouse manager made a special trip over to give me another canned air duster.

No better treatment for the Whinies than people being ridiculously nice to me. Now if somebody would just give me this pet, I think I'd be entirely cured.

Labels: , , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Really? That makes me feel better. About the whining, that is.

Post a Comment

<< Home