Friday, January 19, 2007
Flu Report
Today I hacked up flem that splattered across the tissue in exactly this shape.

Which turns out to be my name in Chinese.

I don't know what it's a sign of, but it's obviously a sign of something.




On a completely unrelated note, while searching on myspace for an old high school friend, I found this picure, which is not my friend, but which I dearly love, mostly because of the collective four eyes in this picture, none of them seem to be focusing on the same thing.

Labels: , , , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

This is an extremely high quality blog post, the likes of which many thousands of bloggers will strive for, but never achieve. Can I use the idea of sneezing your own name in Chinese for...something? Please?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Of course, Jonnykins.
*kisses*

Post a Comment

<< Home