Wednesday, April 04, 2007
I even know what I would name it.
Systems Engineer - "So I know what sort of car you should drive."

Sarah Smile - *thinking 'please say ice cream truck'*

Systems Engineer - "Have you ever seen the movie Dumb and Dumber?"

Sarah Smile - "The dog car?"

Systems Engineer - "Yeah! You really should do that to your car."

Sarah Smile - "Yeah, but then your insurance company has to re-evaluate your car and your payment can go up."

Systems Engineer - "Really? Wait. Why do you know that?"

Sarah Smile - "I looked into it." *deep sigh*


Labels: , , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

I swear I don't remember the last time I had to keep myself from giggling in my cubby as often in the run of one day.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

That's the best news ever.

Post a Comment

<< Home