Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Were you expecting Ed McMahon? Perhaps a Jehovah's Witness?
Sarah Smile - *in the bathroom*

*phone rings*

My Nick - *answers*
"Hello?"
*pause*
"Ok, one minute."
*knocks on the bathroom door*

Sarah Smile - "Who is it?"

*long pause*

Sarah Smile - "Who is it on the phone, I mean. I DO realize you're the only person in the house."

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was gonna hand you the phone while YOU were in the bathroom? ha.

I was really confused at first... trying to figure out why you would ask Nick who was on the phone.. if HE was on the phone.. somehow I thought you CALLED HIM while in the bathroom. Oh boy... see confusing sets in when I'm at work and I'm sober.

I think we need to find a reason to toast... and FAST!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

confusION.... sorry... but that just shows how "out of it" I am right now!

Blogger Michael said...

hysterical!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Lets toast Ikey, for thinking I'm hysterical.

What? You didn't say a GOOD reason, just A reason.

*blows kisses at Ikey*

Post a Comment

<< Home