I must be friends with the person who did this search.
It totally sounds like something I would say. It sounds like a good title to my autobiography, really.
I'm also the 3rd search result for "'my little valley' cleavage" but ew. That does NOT sound like something I would say.
Labels: autobio, ew, I love my blog, quotes, search results, shiny things, the internet is my home





5 Comments:
if you google "norma is a dork" it takes you to my other favorite blog, Paperback Writer, out of Bakersfield. I think it's even #1 on the list. hahaha go figure.
awww man, never mind. I was aparantly beat out by a bunch of other dorky norma's. I USED to be #1 on the list.
You'll always be the number one dorky Norma around here.
I do not even know my stats! Seriously, I am so computer retarted. I have Stat counter but I barely know how to use it. (I'd like to think that if someone goggled "Lady with a eyerolling, hormonal but really good at heart and funny kid" it would lead them to me. I'd take "swedish fish" too.
Batteries taste like happiness will be my new saying from now on. If my son is being a Negative Ned, I will turn to him and say, "You know, batteries taste like happiness." I think we can all assume he will turn out well adjusted.
"Well adjusted" is soooooo overrated.
And I think Batteries taste like happiness will definately have to be my autbio title. The mental picture it conjures ....
Post a Comment
<< Home