Monday, March 26, 2007
Monologue
"So I was soaking in the tub for ages, and decided when I was done to take a shower to rinse off, and so I drained the tub and turned on the shower and the water was cold so I thought to myself, 'this is what poor Nick complains about since he takes his morning shower after me' and I resolved to take shorter showers for your sake, and then I realized that there WAS some hot water left, it just needed to run for a minute so I learned my lesson AND still got to take a hot shower, so it all ended happily."

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if that isn't true love, I don't know what is.

After seven years together, when my husband complains about lack of hot water I tell him, "Too bad, get your lazy butt up first next time!"

(but then I take a very short shower the next day and leave him shampoo bubble hearts on the shower glass...shhhhhh...don't tell!)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Hee. That's sweet.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never shower. It seems to work well with us. Once in a while I'll just spray on some Febreeze. It really works to get the stank out.

**Ok ewwww. That's actually funnier when you just think it but when you read it out loud.... yuck

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Hee, hee. Maybe I'll switch to that, so there's plenty of hot water for Nick. I wonder if he'll prefer that.

Post a Comment

<< Home