Friday, March 16, 2007
Jonny is always so helpful.
Sarah Smile:
My head hurts.
I think I'm getting a migraine.

Jonny:
Need a spare head?

Sarah Smile:
Yes, thank you, if it's not too much trouble.

Jonny:
I'll see what I've got in the cupboard.
Hmm, how about the head of a 19th century travelling opium saleswoman?
The head of a cavewoman?

Sarah Smile:
I think the opium saleslady head.
The cavewoman might have bushy eyebrows.

Jonny:
Please don't get the wrong impression of me now you know I have a collection of women's heads in my cupboard.

Sarah Smile:
*shrugs*
Of course not

Jonny:
They're spare. Never been used.

Sarah Smile:
As I have just proven, they're handy to have around.

Jonny:
I didn't behead anyone for them.
Straight from the manufacturer.

Sarah Smile:
*nods*
I believe you.
But then, I sell opium.

Labels: , , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

**waits in line patiently as your first customer

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waits in line not patiently at all as your second customer and glares at Norma for being in line before her*

I guess your profession comes in handy when ya get one of those nasty migraines!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*dispenses free samples*

Post a Comment

<< Home