Wednesday, March 14, 2007
It would make a great Twilight Zone Episode.
Every morning, as we pull out of our driveway, Nick and I see a group of older men taking their morning walk. It started with just two guys, but they've added a guy every week or two.

Sarah Smile - "They've been at five members for awhile now. Time to add a new guy, I think."

My Nick - "I wonder who they'll add."

Leader of the Grandpa Brigade - *does an odd summoning wave at Nick as we drive away*

Sarah Smile - "Did you just see that?"

My Nick - "I think I'm going wake up at five o'clock tomorrow morning with a strange urge to put on grey sweatpants and white sneakers, and go for a walk."

Sarah Smile - "And find you've grown a big grey beard overnight."

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home