Friday, March 23, 2007
I'm so ruined for bitch about your job sessions.
Seriously, it's this bonding thing among friends, and I got nothing.
Nada.
Zip.

When everyone is talking about their boss's ridiculous rules or annoying habits, what am I supposed to say?


"When he hired me, my boss insisted on giving me more money that I asked for."

"My boss always reminds me to take my vacation time."

"My boss counsels married couples in his off time. For free."

"My boss gives me a raise about every six months."

"My boss surprises me sometimes with chunks of stock."

"My boss never bugs me, but drops everything and gives me his undivided attention if I need something."

"My boss rescues puppies."



I mean, seriously. Can't he at least have an annoying voice or something that I could make fun of? A often used phrase that I could do imitations of? GIVE ME SOMETHING HERE. Every employee is entitled to that. Like health insurance.
This is so bad for my social life.

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously! How dare he! I guess the fact that he doesn't give you anything to bitch about can in turn be the one thing you have to bitch about.

Irony how I love thee. Let me count thy ways.

(My husband is my boss so..let's not go there!)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

DD - Perhaps I should leave an anonymous complaint in the suggestion box.

Norma - Hee. It's true. So screwed.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always bitch about this blogger that always tries to leave the last word on YOUR blog. You can dub her Twinkie, so as to protect my real identity.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

But I like her.

Post a Comment

<< Home