Thursday, March 15, 2007
A forewarded email.
By following the simple advice heard on a Dr. Phil Show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreo's, a pot of coffee, the rest of the Cheesecake, some Saltines and a box of Godiva Chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel.

Labels: , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to be careful with that though. Anna Nicole Smith followed that same advice and look what happened to her.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO know how you feel! It seems we practice the same philosophy.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Norma - So I should stop basing my life on email forwards?

DD - Hee.

Post a Comment

<< Home