Friday, March 09, 2007
Don't worry, Luca minds Dulce better than us.
My Nick - *laughing* "Luca, stop trying to hump me. Luca, knock it off. Luca, where's Sarah? Let's go find Sarah!"

Sarah Smile - *laughing* "I hate you so hard right now. Luca, where's Dulce? Where's your kitty? Let's go find your kitty!"

Labels: , , , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My message on my friend Amy's cell phone last night:

Hi Amy, it's Norma.. I just called to say I finally got around to using my birthday gift from you and I LOVE YOU i love you I LOVE YOU. I love you so much that if you were standing in front of me I'd be humping your leg right now.

Looks like Luca and I show our affection the same way!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are killing me.

Oh, little Dulce. Come live with your Auntie Amber, Dulce. I don't have any humping dogs at my house. Also, here's a treat. Wanna come over? *shakes head about how bribing is bad, but cat is soooo cute*

(P.S. I know she would never leave you guys but a girl can try can't she?)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oh don't worry, Luca never humps her. He treats her with love and awe and licks her face gently.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course. I would expect no less from Luca, who looks like a perfect gentledog.

I just need an excuse to bribe your cats to come live with me.

So, if Dulce isn't buying it, tell Luca he can come hump my leg if he visits me.

Post a Comment

<< Home