Thursday, March 08, 2007
Don't worry about the children in my life. They know sarcasm when they hear it.
Sarah Smile - *stares dreamily out the lobby windows*

Coworker T - *walks inside after cigarette break*

Sarah Smile - "It's days like this that make me wish I smoked."

Coworker T - *laughs* "No you don't."

Sarah Smile - "Of course not. I don't want to start smoking just to get outside and relax. That's not worth it. If I start smoking it would be for a GOOD reason. You know, like because it's sexy."

Labels: , , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

*leaves a giraffe*

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Why thank you!

*rides it*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daytime drinking, radishes, ponies, and a giraffe. This place just keeps getting better and better!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Welcome to my world. It IS fun.

Post a Comment

<< Home