Friday, February 02, 2007
I know you guys will understand
Sarah Smile: GUESS WHO CAME TO MY BLOG.
I hyperventilated.

Thérèse: Not...
...
... doo...couldn't be.

Sarah Smile: Yep.
I called Nick. And Bunny.

Thérèse: NO FREAKING WAY!
OH MY GOD!

Sarah Smile: Now, for all I know she looked around and thought it was crap, but she was THERE.

Thérèse: HOLY GOD!
THAT'S AWESOME!
Really, that's the equivalent of having a celebrity in your home.
You now have to add a stamp somewhere on your blog that says "over 4572947 visitors, AND ONE OF THEM WAS DOOCE."

Sarah Smile: I was thinking about it.
Spraypainting DOOCE WAS HERE across my header.
See, you understand.
The random people I cornered in the lobby, did not understand.

Thérèse: Well, yeah, they couldn't.
Even if you explained it to them, they wouldn't understand.

Sarah Smile: Not for lack of enthusiasm on my part, but yeah, they didn't understand.

Thérèse: Veaj, THAT'S SO COOL!

Sarah Smile: I KNOW.
I'M NOT EVEN USING CAPLOCKS HERE. I'M HITTING SHIFT FOR EACH KEY, THATS HOW HAPPY I AM.

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

seriously, you ought to spraypaint it... do it! do it! i'm like, basking in your celebrity...

Blogger Minoa said...

*poops from envy*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way! I love Dooce! Awesome!

And believe me, there is no way she could have visited your site and thought it was crap.

There is just NO way!

But again! AWESOME!

Blogger Michael said...

How do you know that it was her?

Post a Comment

<< Home