Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I GET it, already.
I shouldn't have teased Salesguy K about getting a Glamor magazine addressed to him, here at work.
Not that it wasn't funny, but now he's signing up for all these other magazines to compensate. Cars, scantily clad ladies, hunting, etc.

Finally today, as I handed him a magazine on fishing, I said, "Ok. I'm sorry. I get now. You're a big ole manly man. You've made your point, quite heavily. No, literally heavily. These magazines really add up. Sheesh."

Labels: , , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Order a magazine for him. Or get him some free magazines. You know your tempted. ;)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oh hell yes I am. But I don't want to carry them upstairs.
Evil plans are twarted by my own laziness.

Post a Comment

<< Home