Thursday, January 25, 2007
I picked the picture out myself.
Thérèse: You know what's disconcerting?

SarahSmile: Yes. I do know.
It's that my Employee of the Month picture on the wall is STARING at me.
With a SMIRK.

Thérèse: Yes.

SarahSmile: Like she(I?) KNOWS something.

Thérèse: You know what else is disconcerting?

SarahSmile: No, what?

Thérèse: The fact that there is no magazine to celebrate the wonder of bread. Bread, it is so delicious. I want to marry it.

SarahSmile: Wow.
Marry it in Jonny's kitchen.
And I'll blog about it. That's sorta like a magazine.

Thérèse: Okay.
Done.
It was a short ceremony. (We decided to wait until after we were married to... you know.)

SarahSmile: *nods*

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Well now I'm just happy.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Post a Comment

<< Home