Thursday, December 21, 2006
Santa Was Here!
In the lobby!
To visit me!
He came down from the roof! Well, down the stairs from the exec's offices. Same thing.

I tried to call Owner with a Sense of Humor, because I knew he'd really wanna meet Santa, but for some reason I couldn't find him.

I got TEA! And this tea ball thingamabob! I shall call him Jerry.


I'm going to make a video clip of "Jerry" talking like a puppet, thanking the French Exec for my Secret Santa gift. I'm only about 80% sure it was French Exec's handwriting on the gift tag, but if I'm wrong, it's even funnier.

I now officially have enough tea to reenact the Boston Tea Party. Or to bathe in it all year, which sounds like a better idea. I shall be lightly caffeinated, by osmosis!

When I looked up from my present, Santa was gone.
Magically.
Before I got a chance to ask him if he could make my parents love each other again.
Oh well. Tea is more comforting anyway.

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home