Tuesday, December 12, 2006
'Rezzie Has A LOT Of Blogs.
She has blogs like I have pets.
That's what I mean by A LOT.



She has one devoted entirely to her love of cheeseburgers. (And it's updated more often than you'd think.)

Back in October, Blogger was giving her some issues and she couldn't log in, so she asked me to log in and correct something she needed fixed.
While staring at her 'Dashboard,' even I was amazed at the never-ending list of blogs.

I created this one for her, thinking she'd find it by the end of the day.
After a few days, I figured she was biding her time, planning a prank in response.
After a few weeks, I forgot all about it.

Today, she found it.
*grin*

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

teehee.

Blogger Thérèse said...

Hehehehehhehe.

I love that picture of me.

Post a Comment

<< Home