I just joined a facebook group of people with my last name.
Most of them go to BYU which means they're my distant cousins.
Colsy says:
heheh
i almost did that yesterday...weird
Sarah Smile says:
My dad hails from a HUGE Mormon family.
Colsy says:
wow...you also have Mormon in your genes...
Thérèse has been added to the conversation.
Sarah Smile says:
Honey, I have polygamy in my genes, and not so very far back, either.
Thérèse says:
I love coming into conversations in moments such as this one.
Sarah Smile says:
Of course the family would like to forget that, but Mormons keep such detailed and official records.
A call to the temple is all the research I'd ever have to do if I wanted my family tree.
Colsy says:
damn
you're lucky that way
Sarah Smile says:
They'd be happy to send me a wall chart with snappy colors, to remind me how much Mormon is in my blood.
Colsy says:
no kidding
but then you might get put on their mailing list
Sarah Smile says:
Oh, I'll never be off it.
I'm FAMILY.
They have great faith that eventually we'll all be sucked back in.
Ironically, I'm also on a mailing list for the Anti-Mormon Christians.
They're batshit.
Colsy says:
woah...
Sarah Smile says:
It's hilarious.
Colsy says:
too bad you can't send a forwarding address, and give them each others....
Sarah Smile says:
Their last newsletter was covered in butterflies, for no apparent reason.
Labels: 'Rezzie, actual conversations, autobio, Colsy, letters





1 Comments:
How can you have Mormon in your blood?
Post a Comment
<< Home