Wednesday, December 20, 2006
I wonder if I would have gotten a sandwich from them.
*Window washers take a break and have their lunches in front of the lobby*

Owner with a Sense of Humor - "I'll give you five dollars if you got outside and ask those window washers where your sandwich is."

Sarah Smile - "Five bucks?"

Owner - "Yeah, but you gotta say it like that, you know, demanding."

Sarah Smile - "Hmmm."

Owner - "And you gotta stand there and glare at them for at least 30 seconds afterwards."

Sarah Smile - "Say it angry and don't explain right away? Five bucks?"

Owner - "You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

Sarah Smile - "Of course I am. I have no shame. I'm just wondering if 5 bucks is a fair price."

Owner - *walks away chuckling and shaking his head*

Sarah Smile - *calls after him* "I'll do it for seven dollars!"

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home