Tuesday, December 26, 2006
I'll play bad cop.
Sarah Smile - "He'll live longer and have fewer problems if we do it."

My Nick - "What sort of problems?"

Sarah Smile - "Like me punching him in the neck when he humps my leg, for one thing."

My Nick - "Yeah."

Sarah Smile - "Don't think of it as a cruel surgery, think of it as an arranged marriage to an invisible dog."

My Nick - "I know we have to do it, I just don't think I'll have the heart to bring him in. I'll cry."

Sarah Smile - "Tell you what. I'll take him in. You can pick him up, and be the hero that rescues him from the vet. K?"


*pause*


Sarah Smile - "I'll see if we can pay the vet tech extra, so you can pretend to punch her in the face, so Luca will think you were really opposed to it all along."

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home