Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Ask Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

So.... What special skills do I have?
I'm working on my resume for my audition tomorrow.

Help?

- Little Miss CJ





Dear Miss CJ,

You have so many special skills, so this is intended in no way to be a comprehensive list, just a few you might forget to add.

1. Pouting cutely. When I pout, I look like a belligerent cow. You look like a charming little duck. This is a skill.

2. Jazz hands. I'm seen you deploy them under all sorts of circumstances, while surprised, ill or that one time you were upside down. That is a skill.

3. A mean right jab. I should know, I taught you. It's a skill.

4. Wearing hats. You can. Which is a skill.

5. Act. Be sure to add that. It doesn't need an explanation either. They know it's a skill.


But most of all, just be your beautiful little lit-from-within self and they'll love you and adore you and want to roll you up in a burrito and eat you. Prolly cast you, too.

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*grimaces at the skull*

*whispers "Harry, are you ready for this love scene?"*


Next question, please!

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home