Friday, April 13, 2007
So then I said ....
.... *gestures to her christmas-in-the-trailer-park-with-festive-flamingo pajamas*
In this competition, in most contests here at work, in life in general, really, I'm competing in the catagory of "Most Unique."

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, here's the deal.

There is a issue with my google account, so I can't access this blog or my gmail account.
I have no idea how long this will last, so I've made myself comfy over here http://valancyjane.wordpress.com/, and you can reach me here que.sarah.sarah.circus@gmail.com .

This might be temporary, it might be permanent. I wish I knew.

Oh, and I won the Pajama Jammy Jam.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Minoa said...

Why hast they forsaken thee?!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home