I didn't die or run out of things to say (ha!).
I had to take my poor Knickers to the doctor. He's ok, or rather he will be very soon. Turns out he had strep, poor guy. He's been living on Popsicles and tomato soup for the past two days. He's at home again today because he's still contagious, but he seemed to be feeling a lot better this morning.
So yay(!) for that, and yay(!) for being back!
Oh, and our pharmacist looks exactly like Jamie Kennedy. I'm still not sure it isn't him. It's really unnerving when you're sick. I keep thinking he's going to hand us a bottle with a skull on it, just as cameras swoop in on you as you're sniffling and wearing slippers.





2 Comments:
you've just been X'd....
that Jamie Kennedy?
Hope Nick feels better. I've never had strep before but I'm sure it's no fun...
Tell him he's on "time out" from getting sick though. He messed up my whole Monday afternoon. I was going through Que Sarah Sarah/VJ withdrawals!
I'll let him know, thanks guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home