Thursday, March 22, 2007
Today has been a good day.
Our 'Rhymes with Bentel' Rep brought me a big bag 'o swag, including a candy, a magnetic dart game and a lightup pen. And who doesn't like a lightup pen?

"Oooooooooooooooo, I can do crossword puzzles in the dark now."

*blank look*

"I'm excited about that."

*blank look* "Ok. So that's good then."

He likes me, even if he never really understands me.


A childhood friend looked me up on myspace! I'd actually tried to find her a few months ago, with no luck, and now she found me!
After 17 years, I recognized her instantly.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



This morning one of the engineers called me "Poet of his heart." I have no idea what that means, really, but it's sweet.


And I'm eating leftover chicken wings from On The Border.
All's right with the world.

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home