
Old Navy got ahold of me. It happens. I call them my frog-leg pants. Would you believe people bring me things to be hemmed? Physician, heal thyself!

And this me. I just had an Orange Julius, so I am very happy. Also, high on sugar. Same diff.

Please note in the above photo my favorite earrings. Also, the box of cookies on my desk, which were given to me by this guy.
("Oh, my BOYFRIEND loves these! Thank you! I'll make sure he knows they're from you! So sweet.")
Labels: 'Rezzie, dulce, footsies, pictures, shiny things, shoesies





9 Comments:
Shoulder, I have the sudden urge to sing, "The Rainbow Connection" and that is a good thing, love the haircut still, and oh my god! I have 100 boxes of those damm Girl Scout cookies. Can not say no. Those are the Cafe Cookies are they not? *sigh* They aren't selling my favorites, Lemon Coolers this year. Bummed!
Wait, did that make sense?
Yes, that made perfect sense.
Lets sing The Rainbow Connection as a duet! *warbles*
I love you and your new hair, madly.
Thanks. It loves you, too. I can tell. This one piece near my ear always points NNE, no matter which way I turn.
tic tac dude gives me the eebie jeebies. EWWWW! You'd better not eat those cookies. Maybe he cast a lovers spell on them and next week you'll be posting about how you left your Nick for your new soul mate Weird New Guy.
Don't laugh. Those lovers spells really work. Don't you ever wonder why Brad Pitt is always smiling so big in the paparazzi pictures? It's his "I LOVE YOU NORMA" secret sign. We worked it out long ago, after I cast the spell on his sushi. He just pretends to be in love with Angelina because I can't leave my marriage right now.
More clothes should be named after animals. Actual, more things in general. Even other animals.
Nick will never see those cookies.
Norma - Actually, since I wasn't kidding about Nick liking them, I suppose I should worry about a love triangle here. And I understand. Heath Ledger and I had the same arrangement for awhile.
Colsy - I could not agree more. 'Cept about the cookies. Nick was really hungry on the drive home yesterday. I think they're all gone now.
so has Nick confessed to falling in love with weird new guy yet?
Just wondering if my lovers hex theory was correct. Hopefully it wasn't.
So far so good. Perhaps his voodoo hex was based on gender.
Post a Comment
<< Home