Friday, March 09, 2007
My dream dictionary has nothing on this subject.
The other night I had a dream that Nick and I had to go back to high school. We had matching backpacks and the whole thing had a funny, adventurous feeling to it.

We got our schedules from the class office, and all the classes were pretty standard. Except for our first class of the day, which was a class on radishes.

Yeah.

*shrug*

In fact, on the schedule there was no explanation, in fact it didn't even name the class, it's just said First Period and there was an actual radish glued to the paper.



And then we got a truckload of sand and built a beach on piece of rocky shoreline. People with shovels showed up to help us and then we had a big beach party, and dolphins swam up to party with us.

What does it all mean?

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

I feel that dream dictionaries are a joke. Instead, I wish that they got serious about this whole industry and made a dream recorder. Now, those are family videos that I would love to watch over and over again!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

That would rock. I would love to make a best-of movie and show it at the drive in on summer nights.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh I *heart* radishes. I can eat them as if they were popcorn. yummy!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I eat them in Mexican resturants while I'm waiting for my food. With a teeny pinch of salt.

Post a Comment

<< Home