Friday, March 16, 2007
Maybe NOT better than onions.
Due to a unscrupulous Tupperware lid, or a little man in green, a sizable portion of the green jello I brought for today's picnic sloshed onto the back seat of my car.

I should have followed Colsy's suggestion and carried it in a cauldron.

I think it was those mischievous leprechauns.



On the upside, my car now smells very sugary. Like Lucky Charms.

Labels: , , , ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd put my money on that it was the work of a Leprechaun!

Those Leprechauns are known for their mischieviousness nature.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

And I suspect he really was riding a hedgehog. Because that makes it more fun.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems he's kidnapped Gary. I wonder if he's going to ask Spongebob for a ransom?

**aaaaah! That explains how/where he gets all his gold to store under the rainbow....ransom money!

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you should clean it up as best you can... sugar gets sticky and attracts ants! ew!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I must confess I've thought of kidnapping Gary myself.

Yeah, I think I got most of it, everything that didn't promptly melt into the seat.

Post a Comment

<< Home