Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Jesse and Bethany are now an uncle and aunt.
And no, that's not a roundabout way of announcing anything personal here.
Bethany's sister Erin and her husband Scott just had a baby girl, Brenna.



Bethany once told me that she wanted to be the sort of aunt who made really good chocolate chip recipes. It was nice of Erin to give her a tester niece. By the time I have kids someday, Bethany will have that recipe down pat.



But speaking of sweet things, doesn't Brenna look edible?

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Bethany is already a damn good aunt.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Congrats! That makes you an Auntie-in-Law-in-Law or something like that. An Auntie once removed? An second Auntie-in-law?

Okay I'll stop now.

Brenna looks like a cutie-pie-pumpkin-pie!!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Colsy, that's true.

DD, did you try saying "Auntie-in-law-in-law" out loud? Try it. It's fun.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! Of course! I always say whatever I'm typing out loud. It's fun. Annoying for others, but I don't let them rain on my parade.

Post a Comment

<< Home