Thursday, March 29, 2007
Is it wrong to out your cat?
I mentioned earlier that my cat sleeps on a pile of purses in my closet. This might lead you to suspect what I've known all along, that my Mau is gay. (All together now folks, "Not that there's anything wrong with that.")

But rather than discuss his fondness for baby carrots and tufu, or he complete lack of sexual interest in Dulce, his beard wife, I'll just post actual photographic evidence.


It's ok, Mau. We all know, and we all accept you.

Labels: , , ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mau! I will always love you! Love is blind, my little fluffball!

Maybe Mau is just a very sensitive guy who can connect with his feminine side?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Not that there would be anything wrong with that either, but *shakes head* he's just a very gay little kitty. I once found him LITERALLY drooling on my new leather boots.

Blogger Thérèse said...

I KNEW it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to break the news to Maisey last night, that the male cat I was hoping to hook her up with (and she saw his picture and was very interested-it's the black and white thing he's got going on)ummm..bats mice for the other team.

She was heartbroken. Couldn't get that girl off the catnip all night.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

'Rez - I figured you knew.

DD - You could try consoling her with the knowledge that Mau will totally take her shopping, and loan her his rhinestone collar.

Post a Comment

<< Home