So instead I ordered a corned beef sandwich. The lovely deli man made me repeat my order a couple of times. He's used to my strange whims, and he's whipped up some pretty great omelets to my exact specifications, but this seemed to be pushing it in his mind.
"Corned beef sandwich. You want a hot corned beef sandwich. For breakfast. Do you know what corned beef IS?"
"Good point. Better bring some whiskey along too then."
" ..................... Ok."
"I'm kidding. About the whiskey."
"Are you sure?"
Labels: deli, food, holidays, St. Patrick's Day, work





4 Comments:
Love you, love your friends, love the blog.
And thank you for being my first commenter.
That is the most interesting(translation=gross) lunch I've ever heard of. Then again, this is coming from a girl who ate cow intestines for dinner last night.
Thank you, Lefty. Welcome to our little lovefest.
It was ok. But so salty that it gave me a headache.
Post a Comment
<< Home