Thursday, March 15, 2007
I feel like such a fraud.
People keep asking if they can have one of my cookies. When I tell them yes, but that they're actually breaded eggplant cutlets, the excitement visably fades.



Although it does seem to clear up for them why I'm eating them with a fork.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny that they think you're eating a cookie with a fork. hee. Although the husband of one my friends eats M&M's with a spoon. So I guess anything is possible.

BTW... everytime I see that picture I crave eggplant. I have one in my fridge right now (which I bought the day you posted that picture) I just have to bread it and deep fry it now. Maybe tomorrow for lunch. Yummmmmmm.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

My brother eats watermelon with a knife, fork and spoon. I hope to get it on tape someday.

Post a Comment

<< Home