Because PumperNickel and I are getting crotchety and intolerant in our old age, we've decided not to go out to a bar and brave the perfect storm of St. Patrick's Day/drunk 19 year old coeds here from Phoenix on Spring Break, and instead do something different. No, not sit at home and throw beer cans at neighborhood dogs. We're not THAT old and crotchety.
I'm trying to decide between SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo.
The zoo is actually cheaper, and has more exhibits by far.

SeaWorld has beer. And a seafood restaurant, which cracks me up. "Can I have this one, sauteed in wine, or is it endangered?"

Online research doesn't reveal any plans on either of their parts to dye their animals green.
Choices, choices.
Labels: booze, My Nick, pets, San Diego, WANT
5 Comments:
oooh ooooh ooooh. I vote for Sea World.
We'll be there in June! We have friends that live in San Diego so we're gonna visit them (translation=bum a free nights stay at their condo) then hit Sea World. I have yet to go to the zoo. But I guess first things, first, right?
Maybe I'll stake out SeaWorld in June to catch a glimpse of you. And the penguins.
I'll be sure not to wear black and white so you don't mistake me for a penguin.
Hey.. I sent you an email. About your Mexico trip.. but I forgot to put "IT'S ME YOUR CYBER STALKER NORMA" on the subject line. Didya get it? hu,hu,hu, didya?
That kills me that they have a seafood resturant at Sea World.
Simply kills me.
Norma - Oh! I got that, but I didn't realize it was YOU!
WOW!
DD - Hee. Me too.
Post a Comment
<< Home