Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Dear Miss VJ
Dear Miss VJ,

I've longed to write letters to people. I have stationary and current addresses, but how does one go about starting up a conversation after not having spoken with a relative or old friend for several years?

C.O.D.


*sits at a desk with oodles of cubbyholes*

*chews the end of a pen*


Dear C.O.D.,

I don't see why an explanation would be necessary. The fact that you wanna catch up on each other's lives would be fairly self-explanatory. Unless you last spoke on bad or strange terms, like an argument or restraining order, I would just write to them. People love getting letters.
Believe me, I know.

*wink*

Adorably,
Miss VJ


*adds a kiss mark to the end of the letter*

*spritzes the letter with perfume, then spritzes herself*


Next question, please.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home