Thursday, March 22, 2007
CousinFest '07!!!
The last time I saw all my cousins together at one time .......
....... wait. I've never seen them all at once.

On my mother's side, my uncle has one son, Shawn. (Not to be confused with my other cousin Shawn, on my father's side, who is now deceased.)
And my aunt has seven kids, Julie, Bekah, Caleb, Lizzie, Jordan, Kimmy and Matilda.

Somehow, fate has conspired that I don't think we've EVER all been in the same room together.

Jordan told me that five of The Seven are going to be in Vegas next month, and wanted to know if I wanted to come.

Hellsssss, yeah!

I invited Shawn and Jesse and Bethany.

Oh, the mischief, the adventure, the complete takeover of the McIlhenney Clan! Watch out Vegas!
CousinFest '07 is coming!

Labels: , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! And how random that I'll be there next month too. April 19th-22nd ... to meet with six of my long lost cousins... HEY you don't think.... ????

Just kidding. It's true that I'm going on those dates but with friends. My husband and his buddies do this yearly golf tournament Vegas trip and we wives tag along for the shopping and drinks. And Sushi!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judging from what you've told us about Jordan and assuming that her siblings are something like her and what we already know about you...well...

Heaven help Las Vegas!

It don't stand a chance! (bad grammer used on purpose..this time).

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Norma, I'm certain we ARE related, we just haven't figured out exactly how yet.

DD, hee, hee. Yeah. *nods* What you're picturing, it's like that.

Post a Comment

<< Home