Friday, March 09, 2007
All I can say is that it was my own fault.
I have a bruise on the very top of my head. From a wine bottle cork.

I don't want to talk about it.

Hee.

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, is right! Although, my hee is not at you but with you.

And I will be here if you ever do decide that you need to talk about it. That's what friends are for.

*folds hands and waits patiently*

minutes go by.....
and more....and then more...

OKAY, PLEASE TELL ME!! I MUST KNOW!!

*clears throat*

Sorry about that. I understand.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

It's more interesting when you have to guess.

Oooooooooo, guess!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... if it's the same thing that happened to me then it involves a clown, a transvestite and a guy named Ashley! Oh, and a slip and slide.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

How did you guess?!?!

Post a Comment

<< Home