Friday, February 02, 2007
When my myspace page and I are alone, I tell it I love it.
Jonny Opinion says:
I can't like myspace. I just can't, not matter how hard I try.

Sarah Smile says:
I can't like it, but I can't stay away from it.
It's like the mistress you never stop seeing, but never marry.

Jonny Opinion says:
I begrudgingly have a myspace page, only because if I didn't, I'm afraid I might stop existing.

Sarah Smile says:
Yes, keep your page, having you in my top friends makes me look cool.

Jonny Opinion says:
Sure about that?

Sarah Smile says:
Of course.
You're famous.
You have a fan club.

Jonny Opinion says:
Am I?
Then why doesn't anyone throw their knickers at me?

Sarah Smile says:
I do, but I can't throw that far.
You're famous, just not locally.
Like Jesus.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home