Tuesday, February 20, 2007
'Rezzie asked me for a list of lame-except-that-they're-really-kinda-cool things to do on a Tuesday night.
And then I realized it's Mardi Gras.
Which doesn't mean much to me, personally. I have a puppy to get home to, and with Nick out of town, so what little indulgent or naughty revelry I might have gotten into is out. Maybe instead of my usual glass of wine nightcap, I'll spice it up with a Midori Sour.

What? I've never claimed to have a crazy life in a Paris Hilton sense.
I claimed to have a crazy, somewhat surreal, fun in unusual ways/times/locations kinda life, but that's different. I mean, from another perspective, you could say I have a very ordinary sort of life. Office job, house in the suburbs, a popular model of car, no major vices, unless you count coloring books or caffiene.

But anyhoo.
Here's the various things I'm thinking of doing tonight.


Make chicken and rice burritos.

Sing Rod Steward songs. Loudly. "Maggie, I think I got something to say to you..." "She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love...." "... love until your heart break...."

Wear a dress and earrings, even just around the house, even if no one is around. But no shoes.

Make a mobile out of pictures, glitter, odd earrings and seashells.

Pratice my swing dancing to whatever music comes on the tv, from commercials or tv show themes.


Feel free to join me, in spirit.

Labels: , , , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My seven year old and I watched part of American Idol. Until he started arguing with me over who HE thought we should call in our vote for. So I sent his little tooshy to bed. It's past his bedtime anyways.

I would rather have danced around to some crazy cool song like you. It sounds more fun and has less arguing!

Blogger T said...

Excellent list.

I particularly likey the swing dancing.

Blogger Minoa said...

Now I know what to do with all of those old earrings I have!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Norma - I do the same thing to Nick when he disaggrees with me. Hee. Just kidding, of course.

'Rezziekins - I knew you'd like it.

Colsy - Also a good addition, playing cards.

Post a Comment

<< Home