Mostly stuff that relates to why you're there, but then there are the obligatory ones they just give to everyone. The Don't Smoke one, the How To Properly Install A Car Seat one.
But after I left, I noticed that between those and the packet on how to write a living will (which we requested because we'd finished all the magazines in sight and were insanely bored) there was also a prescription for vicodin.
It just confirmed my suspicion that vicodin is the party favor drug of the ER.
Also, while reading the packet on the living will said you could be very specific about what parts of your body you want to donate, and to what purpose, such as transplant or research.
Nick suggested he donate his penis for transplant.
I thought the woman in the waiting room who'd plucked out her eyebrows might like mine.
We're givers.





1 Comments:
I hope you feel better! I'll be praying.
Post a Comment
<< Home