Lately we've been getting a lot of calls with just a recording.
Inviting us to call.
And I'm so busy I just hang up on them.
Because I don't have time to jot down the number or sit on hold after I've called them.
But the phones are light this morning.
So I wrote down the number, and called, and finally got a person.
She answers with, "What's your first and last name please?" and I said, "No. We're going to start with something different.
*rant about how I work ten very busy lines*
"and what I need from you is to tell me exactly how you are going to make this stop."
I think I scared her a little.
Because she outlined each step of removing my number from the database.
Thérèse: Ha ha aha ha hahahahahahahah
That's my girl.
Sarah Smile: *nods*
That felt good.
Thérèse: I believe you.
There is nothing quite as scary as a woman on a crusade who is right.
Labels: 'Rezzie, actual conversations, rant





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home