I've been sick for over a month. I've been on antibiotics for over a week. I've been in the ER once. I'm on three prescriptions. There is no sign that this is something more serious than a cold.
I should be feeling better, right?
Wrong.
And I'm convinced that my medications are not designed to cure me, they're designed to put me to sleep, to Rip-Van-Winkle-me until the year 2159, at which point they will discover a cure for the common cold.





1 Comments:
Next time you should try severe allergy pills. Maybe they will help since the cold medication isn't. The only reason I suggest that is because my son was dog sick for motherfreaken EVER. The doctor even gave him antibiotics because she was sick of seeing me in her office. Then I tried Benadryl Severe Cold and Allergy and BAM. .. one dose made him feel ten times better.
Post a Comment
<< Home