Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Nightmare
My dream last night started out well.

Nick and I discovered a robber's hiding place (tacked up on a community bulletin board, behind all the fliers), and got to keep the money, woooo-hoooo!

But then in my dream, we went home only to discover that there was a fire surrounding the hill we lived on and we only had a few minutes to evacuate. We were running out of time and I still had to go get the baby ducks out of their pen (in my dream, I had baby ducks). I was frantically trying to round them up, but I couldn't, and I hurt one of them by accidentally dropping the cage on him. I had to leave them behind.

I woke up crying, it was so upsetting.

Nick snuggled me tight until it was time to get up, and that helped. I think it was just my subconscious reminding me that since I've moved and acquired new pets, I need to rethink and revise my evacuation plan.

But if anyone else has a theory about what this dream was, lemme know.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going quackers.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

No doubt.

Post a Comment

<< Home