Tuesday, January 16, 2007
"Never, Ever Hit Your Bunny."
Don't worry, the title has nothing to do with this post. It's just a line from the flier we got when we adopted Rudolf, and it just seems so ludicrous to even picture someone doing it, that while it isn't actually funny, it makes me laugh hysterically.

Anyway.

This post is really me whining about the weather.
Our wacky, record setting weather.
It's freakin' COLD. Like, there was FROST and it's jeopardizing the citrus crop. (If this hurts the avocado crop I'll be seriously pissed.)
It's COLD and I'm taking it PERSONALLY.

And this dryness. I'm really done with that.
Not that dry air is anything new, but cold dry air? This sucks. The heater dries out my poor skin more, and the lotion is so cold.

This is San Diego! It's not supposed to freeze! I'm not supposed to freeze! I shouldn't have to bundle up to sit on my couch! If I wanted this sort of weather, I'd go live someplace else! Someplace cheap! I want my money back from ........ well, somebody. I'll use it to go buy a coat.

Last night Nick and I ran an errand we'd been meaning to get around to since we moved, we picked up a heat bulb for the bathroom. After we put it in and turned it on, I turned to him and said, "As if we needed another reason to just live in the bathroom."

Labels: , , , , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because there is no such thing as Global Warming. ;)

I heard a rumor about an ice storm in Mexico.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Colsy - I agree.

DD - You're right, we do need more Rudolf pictures.

Post a Comment

<< Home