Thursday, January 11, 2007
We'd have to get good Wifi.
Sarah Smile: Lets live here.
Also, lets rename it.

Thérèse: HA!
That's perfect.
What would you like to name it?

Sarah Smile: I'm not sure.
Something spanish, perhaps?

Thérèse: Oooh, yes, definitely.

Sarah Smile: Something simple, maybe.
Like just Del Mar.

Thérèse: What would the people be?
Del Martians?
* giggle *

Sarah Smile: HA!
YES!

Thérèse: And the currency?

Sarah Smile: Dellars.

Thérèse: Hahhahah!!!

Sarah Smile: We should just make up a odd accent too.

Thérèse: YES!
A cross between every accent you've ever heard.

Sarah Smile: Like how everyone spoke in movies in the forties and fifties.

Thérèse: And a way of saying certain words that no one ever says.
for example.
we could just pronounce every word like it's spelled.

Sarah Smile: Totally.

Thérèse: so "reid" would become "ree-eyed"
Therese would become "th-ee-ree-ce"

Sarah Smile: Totally.

Thérèse: Sarah = "sare-ah-hh"

Sarah Smile: Ok. So lets call the guy and make an offer.
Colsy wants in one the deal.

Thérèse: okay!

Sarah Smile: Oh, how much money have you got?
Colsy has some change on her, about $0.39.

Thérèse: Um... Let's see... I have about... $2.78 in my pocket.
Oh! Sorry, I have another $5, in another pocket. Forgot to add it.

Sarah Smile: Ok.

Thérèse: How about you?

Sarah Smile: I think I have about 1.56 in change, but tomorrow I'll be able to throw in a couple hundred bucks.
I'll mention that.

Thérèse: ooh, that's a good plus.
I'll have to see what doug's got.

Sarah Smile: K.

Thérèse: He's probably got about $50. Mention that too.

Sarah Smile: "'Rez's boyfriend prolly has about $50."

Thérèse: Mhm.
I'm pretty sure we could scare up another $100 with fundraising with a bake sale, too.
I mean, if it's necessary.
To tip the scales. You know. Mention that, too.

Sarah Smile: Totally.

Thérèse: Maybe even $105.
Better estimate it at $105.

Sarah Smile: *nods* I make good gingerbread.

Thérèse: Well, maybe even $107, then.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home